Revenge of the BLOG

Monday, February 28, 2005

Well, that didn't last long

So, I know I haven't been posting a lot lately. It's actually very disappointing to me that I haven't been able to do what I thought I'd do, but sometimes other stuff is just a higher priority. That being said, I'm gonna try to update this thing more often. A real effort to do what I intended to do. Obviously, with my school workload being what it is, I can't update this thing every day, so I'm gonna try to do regular 24 reviews and comic reviews, as well as cd reviews when I get them.

Tomorrow (today, actually) I'll post a 24 review. Tuesday will be last weeks comic reviews. Wednesday will be this weeks.

2 Comments:

  • I can't believe you know Autolux. Awesome.

    By Blogger Avatar, at 4:56 PM  

  • with no damage to your business’ budget whatsoever.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home